Ashli Rockin' the house this year as she participated in her school musical. Ashli sang to an asian theme musical and was able to play musical instruments as well. This year is turning out to be a wonderful experience as I've been able to participate in her school activities and parent-teacher conferences. I'm proud of my little girl with all her accomplishments that she has been able achieve with regards to her education. Highlight of the year so far: Ashli earned a Vice Mayor title as all her classmates each received jobs/roles in their class community project. that and she is kickin' trash in school! Go Ashli!
I consider myself to be down to earth. I enjoy learning new things. Lately, I've been loving listening to music and appreciating lyrics!
Hobbies: Going to the gym and keeping in shape,taking hikes, running, watching sports,Geocaching, Golf, Chess, Learning, trying new things, picture taking,reuniting with old friends, blogging, dreaming, breaking out of monotony.
I believe in people.
No comments:
Post a Comment