his was going to be a quick trip to St. Vincent's hospital but boy was I kidding myself. 4 hours later I was still there and Holy Hell I was entertained. During this time I learned a couple of facts. 1.) Don't ever go to the E.R. without having a life or death illness, cuz you'll be in their forever 2.) The less languages you know might be beneficial because you'll learn that everyone is talking about the same thing... they're sick 3.) Guy's don't try picking up on the cute girls making eye contact with you; you might just find out that they've been trying to committ suicide in the bathroom for the last couple of hours (you'll have a better chance on the internet). 4) When you watch re-runs of Bob Sagat's America's Funniest Home Videos in the waiting room, and enjoying it, it's time to go.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Gotta Love the E.R.
I chauffered my roommate to the E.R. after he plummeted down the stairs, temporarily hurting his back. Thought t
his was going to be a quick trip to St. Vincent's hospital but boy was I kidding myself. 4 hours later I was still there and Holy Hell I was entertained. During this time I learned a couple of facts. 1.) Don't ever go to the E.R. without having a life or death illness, cuz you'll be in their forever 2.) The less languages you know might be beneficial because you'll learn that everyone is talking about the same thing... they're sick 3.) Guy's don't try picking up on the cute girls making eye contact with you; you might just find out that they've been trying to committ suicide in the bathroom for the last couple of hours (you'll have a better chance on the internet). 4) When you watch re-runs of Bob Sagat's America's Funniest Home Videos in the waiting room, and enjoying it, it's time to go.
his was going to be a quick trip to St. Vincent's hospital but boy was I kidding myself. 4 hours later I was still there and Holy Hell I was entertained. During this time I learned a couple of facts. 1.) Don't ever go to the E.R. without having a life or death illness, cuz you'll be in their forever 2.) The less languages you know might be beneficial because you'll learn that everyone is talking about the same thing... they're sick 3.) Guy's don't try picking up on the cute girls making eye contact with you; you might just find out that they've been trying to committ suicide in the bathroom for the last couple of hours (you'll have a better chance on the internet). 4) When you watch re-runs of Bob Sagat's America's Funniest Home Videos in the waiting room, and enjoying it, it's time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We dont date people we meet in the ER. Ewww... That was funny.
Danielle
Funny, my second date with my last boyfriend was at the ER :)
Post a Comment