My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 15, 2007

OPA!!!!


So, I was concerned that my sister would be unable to find her way around Portland, (this being the first time she's visited, driving my car while I worked, and driving in some horrible, rainy, weather).... when I received the phone call, "Brother, I've visited most of the stores downtown, met a a bunch of cool people at the local bars, and I've scheduled an appointment to go see the Shanghai tunnels for us and your friend!" Tell you what, in the next couple of days I explored places that I hadn't seen before in the 10 years that I've lived here. It was like my eyes were opened and I owe it to my awesome sis. I miss here tons and so do some of the bar owners downtown. Business is slow!!

No comments: