My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Good, The Bad, and the Yoshi!


Halloween hasn't been this fun in quite a while. My friends, Colleen, Megan, and Jeff got me out of the house, and took me out for a night on the town. Boy, did this make for one hilarious adventure. Jeff dressed up like 'Joe Dirt' and had the best costume ever and Megan, dressed up as 'Yoshi' and looked adorable hopping all over the place, showing off her egg. Halloween was a riot (and we did almost see one by the way). We played pool a the Shanghai Bar, ate some yummy grub at Portland's famous Voodoo Doughnuts, and met some really cool homeless people, who turned out to be great picture takers. I'm still confused as to why their finger nails & cuticles were amongst the cleanest I've ever seen!? (My gut still tells me they were too embarrassed to admit that they were raising money for Fannie Mae or Freddy Mac). Halloween night costumes were awesome in Portland as well as the festivities. We chatted with Batman and Robin, chatted about politics with Joe the Plummer, and received a free sex ed demonstration by a weird fellow, whom I refer to as 'Mike Jones', as he was groping his prostitute girlfriend in front of everyone in the taco-stand line. He wanted us to "watch and learn" as he, well did his thing. I was more entertained with the roach coach then the education I was receiving, wondering why the heck a roach coach wasn't offering me 'Pico De Gallo' with my tacos! Arrgh. Everyone was nice though this evening; even the guy who drunkenly came over to Colleen and bought her cheap cowgirl hat for $25 bucks or the extremely, unattractive girl who kept on molesting the top of my head/hair. All in all, life was good and luckily for everyone I had my monk outfit and have pardoned everyone for this year's Halloween Shananigans!

1 comment:

~*Autumn*~ said...

I laughed so hard to hear your hair/head was molested during your night on the town... hahaha! Loved everything about this blog. Maybe I'll go to Vancouver next year to have as much fun as you did.