My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Girls Day Out



Alright, I accept that fact that I'm on the metrosexual side... but I take that as a compliment. In retrospect how many guys do you know that arent' scared to cut hair, do manicures, trim and sculpt eyebrows, and enjoy shopping? Do your guys know how to scrapbook or even know what eyelets or vellum paper are? LOL. So, it's in my nature and I guess I should've realized that a long time ago, year after year, after receiving gifts such as eyebrow pluckers and cuticle cutters on my bday/xmas. Today, marked another achievement in my metro excursions (this one cracked me up besides being invited to a bachelorette party a bit ago) shopping with my 2 coworkers and an additional friend. Ya, couldn't miss the annual Doc Martin sale in Portland and afterwards we went to Claim Jumpers and I found myself grafted in the conversation holding my own. Good thing I'm a full time dad and I hung with all the kid stories as well. And thanks to my awesome Co-worker Danielle keeping me in the loop with OMG/Yahoo... I was able to put my two cents about Jennifer Aniston's interview with Oprah. I was even invited to go to a movie with them as well. All in all, it was a good day and I confirmed that hanging out with woman might be more enjoyable so I'm not going to change that.


* On a personal note I've come to a conclusion that woman are crazy when it come to shoes.. I don't get it. Dude could have two shoes for years and woman buy shoes as often as they eat food!

2 comments:

~*Autumn*~ said...

I have to disagree that all women like shoes. I HATE purchasing shoes and LOVE to wear my broken in pair of clogs that I have had for over 5 years and are starting to show it!

Funny that you were invited to hang out with women! Definately tells a lot about you... good listener... funny... and easy to talk to! :)

Princess said...

That was alot of fun....and some day grasshopper we will explain to you why we have so many shoes. :) lol