Is this for Real? I didn't think that someone could do a duet....well with themselves? This is what I get when I stay up late trying to find some covers sung by ordinary people. Wow, I'm heading to bed cuz I, actually, was beginning to like this.
Nick Patera -Singing A Whole New World, Disney's Alladdin
Nick Patera -Singing I will Always Love You, by Whitney Houston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That was hilarious! It's funny what you find when you're wasting time online isn't it?
So what's going on Mando? It's been a while. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.
OMG! That is so funny! I played his version of "Part of your world" and Sevrine stops her movie, and says "Mom? That's a boy?" and I told her yes and she says "What's he doing?" with the funniest look on her face. It was way too funny, I wish I could have got it on tape. lol
Ashli had the same confused look on her face when I showed her!
Post a Comment