My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years 2009


NEW YEARS!! What does that entail? New years resolutions and past year accomplishments. It was fun hanging out with my friends at Henry's and with people downtown Portland. Notice I didn't say crashing a wedding with Jeff and Chrissy! You guys are Crazy. It was interesting, however, watching all the people run around Pioneer Square celebrating as if they had each won the Lotto. Though, as the night progressed, all I could think about how grateful I was for what I have; having the opportunity to have family and friends in my life. Other goals are just secondary.

My 2009 New Years Resolutions: Be the best friend that I can, be the best brother to both of my siblings, be the World's greatest father I can to my little one, be the best son, and simply enjoy every moment of my life.

2008 Accomplishments: I was able to reunite with my family; I switched from being a 3 nights week dad/to being Mr. Mom having Ashli 5 days/week; I traveled out of the country for the first time and ran my first 10k race outside the U.S.; I switched jobs positions and love it, I gained some eternal friends; I became a true blogger (lol).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think more people need to make their New Years Resolutions more like yours. Congratulations on the accomplishments of 2008. It looks like it was a big year for you!