My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 2, 2009

da Vinci... you are the man!


"There are three classes of people; those who see; those who see when they are shown; those who do not see" These words best reflect how I feel about a man that was far beyond his era. This Saturday, I took a trip to OMSI, a place that I really haven't been too impressed with, but oh my... in this exhibit my eyes were opened! I knew that Leonardo da Vinci was a painter and an engineer, but he was more than that. This man was a pioneer of his time, bringing to pass many medical discoveries. He was also an engineer of flight, one of his many passions, and was a genius with weaponry and war. As incredible as he was, I found myself more amazed by his self-MOTIVATION.... his thrive & committment to experiment and research life. Though, his accomplishments speak for themselves, he had me thinking. Not everyone has the capacity of da Vinci, but an individual who possesses a desire to achieve and go above and beyond limited expectations, can accomplish much. I won't go into detail about his life but I highly encourage you to look them up. I hear Google is wonderful for that lol. Thanks Colleen for filling up your gas tank and in doing so getting us free tickets. Score! Just sucked that I couldn't take pictures inside the exhibit. To the moon!

Leonardo da Vinci, click here

No comments: