My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

Canada...take #2


Words cannot express the joy that I experienced this last weekend with two special people from Canada. Malora kept me busy, giving me additional tours of places that I had missed on the first trip in March. In viewing Edmonton, I was also able to experience Canada's late sunset at 10:30 pm. Little Layla too, kept me entertained with her sidewalk chalk artistry and as a group we were able to take on an arts & craft project preparing for little Layla's birthday party. Tom Tom the cat was nicer to me this time round as he was more cordial not ruffling my feathers. I appreciate the hospitality & generosity from my friends up North.

Again, Lovely lovely trip to Canada. Just thought I would send some love to you with this video. You know the moment in which we watched it and I will always remember you... no matter what.
~Arrrrmando

Technical difficulties uploading video, but click HERE!

No comments: