My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Looked out the window and what did I see?


Ok, so we aint' in Ternader' valley so this is as good as it gets. June 4th Oregon had a nice little Tornado watch that had Oregon all riled up. I was excited because when storms come a crossing, that's the best time to whip out the good old camera and see what mother nature has in store! Being on the second floor of the building has its advantages with the nicest view in the building. So, of course you guessed it, I took a break, a long one and took some pictures. Being the prangster that I am, I took a moment to make my camera flash as my boss had his head turned. Everytime the flash went off he would turn around thinking that it was lightning coming from outside. Had too much fun with that one. I did have a couple of good shots as the storm came a brewing. Definitely, a fun day.

No comments: