My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My daughter... the writer.


As I had to work late, I had my ex's husband pick up Ashli at home to go spend time with her mom on the weekend. As I realized that I wouldn't be seeing Ashli that night, I became saddened by the fact that I would not be able to say goodbye as I drop her off on Fridays. I was missing her. But my countenance changed as I arrived home at 8pm and read the little surprise outside my bedroom door that she had left me. The 3 page note read.

"I wish I could stay and say goodbye in person but, I guess I have to say it in a paper. Goodbye! I (picture of a heart) you! Look on next page----

I (picture of a heart) U Papi so much that I can eat 400,000,000,000 watermelons...

P.S. Look in my room there is a balloon and it says something. The words are true.

No kissing girls!"

The kid definitely gets her sense of humor from her 'papi'. I decided to buy her a watermelon the next day as a token of my sense of humor as well, however, I'm learning that 400,000,000,000 watermelons may be tough for my little angel as it has been 5 days from when she wrote the note and she has yet to eat one! I'm thinking that maybe she should continue to love me and focus on sleeping on top of her bed without falling off. (Twice this week). ~I love you too Ash.

No comments: