going to fly out and grab me... as I literally thought I was seeing a ghost! Yet, it just sat there on the bench slowly moving and looking towards the door. I called out to Danielle again hoping that she would come out of her room and rescue her guest, but it was as one of those scenes in the movie, where the poor sap, who's about to be slaughtered, cannot be heard. Then, all of a sudden, I see this thing's black hair/head look toward's me and pull up her pants?! I was scared and confused at the same time wondering what the heck was going on. And to make matters worse, this thing starts walking towards me. I just about lost it when it got about 8 feet away from me. Ya, I almost s#!@ my pants and in my head I was hoping that God would tell Satan to retrieve his friend, or that I would just pass out and call it quits. Then, it creeps in to the hallway dissappearing for a second and comes back into the hallway, before dissapearing back into the hallway leading to the rooms. Of course, the next thing I know the lights come on; just like the movies, one moment too late, and Danielle comes out (At this point Tracy is awake on the other couch). I'm panicking yelling ,"Is there anyone in the house? Is there anyone in the house?" Danielle's tired and lost at the same time but tells me that her ex-roommate brought home his straight girlfirend from the bar(s) after getting waisted. As Danielle was listening to my story she investigates the front door area where the bench/drama took place and steps in a puddle. Sure enough, she figured out where the drip came from! Usually, I would laugh at this if it wasn't so traumatizing but I couldn't. Arrrgh! Let's just say Thanksgiving day was less suspensful, once the 'ghost' went home the following day. I enjoyed eating some yummy Turkey but really let's not do that 4am thing again next year.
Friday, November 28, 2008
A Thanksgiving to Remember
To those who haven't personally experienced scenes from 'The Ring' and 'The Grudge' I would say this...don't! I was invited to Danielle's house for a group sleepover prior to her Thanksgiving party. As everyone was asleep I was awakened by one of the most terrifying events in my life. I'm on the couch and hear this dripping coming from the hallway next to the the front door, at 4am. I sit up and look towards the door where I see an apparition of a girl sitting on a bench, upright against the wall. My heart beat raced, puzzled by what I was seeing. I called out to the silhouette but it didn't answer, "Hey, Hey, Danielle?, are you Ok?" I yelled out again but was ignored. This thing looked my way and turned away slowly. She seemed as though she was looking around lost while sitting there. This scene lasted forever, and I kept on calling for someone's attention. My gut, at this moment, was that this thing was
going to fly out and grab me... as I literally thought I was seeing a ghost! Yet, it just sat there on the bench slowly moving and looking towards the door. I called out to Danielle again hoping that she would come out of her room and rescue her guest, but it was as one of those scenes in the movie, where the poor sap, who's about to be slaughtered, cannot be heard. Then, all of a sudden, I see this thing's black hair/head look toward's me and pull up her pants?! I was scared and confused at the same time wondering what the heck was going on. And to make matters worse, this thing starts walking towards me. I just about lost it when it got about 8 feet away from me. Ya, I almost s#!@ my pants and in my head I was hoping that God would tell Satan to retrieve his friend, or that I would just pass out and call it quits. Then, it creeps in to the hallway dissappearing for a second and comes back into the hallway, before dissapearing back into the hallway leading to the rooms. Of course, the next thing I know the lights come on; just like the movies, one moment too late, and Danielle comes out (At this point Tracy is awake on the other couch). I'm panicking yelling ,"Is there anyone in the house? Is there anyone in the house?" Danielle's tired and lost at the same time but tells me that her ex-roommate brought home his straight girlfirend from the bar(s) after getting waisted. As Danielle was listening to my story she investigates the front door area where the bench/drama took place and steps in a puddle. Sure enough, she figured out where the drip came from! Usually, I would laugh at this if it wasn't so traumatizing but I couldn't. Arrrgh! Let's just say Thanksgiving day was less suspensful, once the 'ghost' went home the following day. I enjoyed eating some yummy Turkey but really let's not do that 4am thing again next year.
going to fly out and grab me... as I literally thought I was seeing a ghost! Yet, it just sat there on the bench slowly moving and looking towards the door. I called out to Danielle again hoping that she would come out of her room and rescue her guest, but it was as one of those scenes in the movie, where the poor sap, who's about to be slaughtered, cannot be heard. Then, all of a sudden, I see this thing's black hair/head look toward's me and pull up her pants?! I was scared and confused at the same time wondering what the heck was going on. And to make matters worse, this thing starts walking towards me. I just about lost it when it got about 8 feet away from me. Ya, I almost s#!@ my pants and in my head I was hoping that God would tell Satan to retrieve his friend, or that I would just pass out and call it quits. Then, it creeps in to the hallway dissappearing for a second and comes back into the hallway, before dissapearing back into the hallway leading to the rooms. Of course, the next thing I know the lights come on; just like the movies, one moment too late, and Danielle comes out (At this point Tracy is awake on the other couch). I'm panicking yelling ,"Is there anyone in the house? Is there anyone in the house?" Danielle's tired and lost at the same time but tells me that her ex-roommate brought home his straight girlfirend from the bar(s) after getting waisted. As Danielle was listening to my story she investigates the front door area where the bench/drama took place and steps in a puddle. Sure enough, she figured out where the drip came from! Usually, I would laugh at this if it wasn't so traumatizing but I couldn't. Arrrgh! Let's just say Thanksgiving day was less suspensful, once the 'ghost' went home the following day. I enjoyed eating some yummy Turkey but really let's not do that 4am thing again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha!!! That's hilarious. I would've loved to have seen that.
Oh my heck! I am sure that I would have screamed if I were you. I can't believe that happened... hopefully not going to happen again though!
Post a Comment