My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Devil's Advocate


Man, I haven't had this much fun in a while. Megan, Colleen, and I received some free tickets to the Portland LumberJax game at the Rose Garden Saturday night. We had awesome tickets 11 rows up near the playing field and right near some loyal, die-hard, LumberJax enthusiasts. I was eyeing the crowd seeing what I was going to get into. You see besides the Portland Trailblazers, I always root for the visiting team. Playing the devil's advocate makes for a more enjoyable event. Today, I was going for the team from 'Philly' and I had to wait 5 goals into the match before the visiting team scored their first goal. And then it happened.... I stood up and let out a huge yelp and a whistle not expecting that the whole Rose Garden was going to go silent. Loved it and made the arena echo! Throughout the game, I was told to sit down; threatened to have beer spilled on me, etc. Loved the taunting and I had people specifically looking at me each time the home team scored. But besides taunting the fans around me, I truly enjoyed heckling the female fan sitting next to us. (Oh ya 35 you know who you are.. just wait til' next game!) I kinda' felt bad for Megan and Colleen sitting next to me, embarrassing them as I drew attention, but it was fun. Next game San Jose!!!


No comments: