My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The real reason why our economy is bad....



This is the real reason I always have a camera in the car. There are just certain moments that are priceless and shouldn't be missed being captured. Colleen and I were heading out to buy some shoes when lo and behold, we noticed that there was something holding up traffic. I couldn't stop laughing, hoping that the true reason behind this scene was that the salesman forgot to put gas in the new vehicle. Otherwise, there is no wonder why people aren't buying vehicles! Either way it was humorous watching the client (passenger) push the car. As he turned around he quickly turned to the side as he noticed that I was taking a picture of him! He chuckled and dang it turned just at the right moment.

No comments: