My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, June 25, 2010

House Hunting


(above) The Culprit!


Frustration, anger, laughter, hope, faith, anticipation, disappointment, etc. These are some emotions that I've experienced this month while house hunting. But, I LOVE IT. Home ownership, no doubt adds to responsibility, but it's something that I've been dreaming of for a long time. Realistically, in my mind, it's progression. I also see home ownership as stability for my child and a crucial part in expanding my family. Though, I'm in the early stages, I've got two bids out there of which one has really caught my eye. Not getting my hopes up high that I will get it, but I feel as if I'm in the running. Time will tell. Maybe I should lick the doorknob and mark it, Similar to the Honda commercial where the guy licks the driver's side door handle as he sees other potential buyers walking toward the car! LOL. If that's all it took, I'd be licking the whole house!

No comments: