My Music (updated 10/05/10)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Love in divorce


I would bet that most people do not plan on divorcing while walking down the aisle and giving their vows at the alter. I don't think that couples purposely plan or foresee divorce in their futures, but realistically divorce happens. Unfortunately, arguments and hateful emotions become part of their future relationship but with sincere efforts and common understandings friendships can be made and heartache can easily dissipate. As for me, I am grateful for my friendship with my ex wife and the love I have for her family. I look forward to visiting them as we interchange parenting time with Ashli. This 4th of July proved my point as we shared a really good barbeque (loved the Carne Asada) during Fourth of July at my ex's home. The way I see it, after my divorce, I've regained my ex as part of my family and simply added others to it. Yup, I can honestly say, that I enjoyed 4th of July with "family" and a reunion is much anticipated.

No comments: